Health Science Hub (HSH) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) based in Western Australia. We focus on helping young people reach their career goals with training in the health and science industry across Australia.
Summer Series 2023
Want to grab another qualification before the end of the year? HSH has FastTrack options for the following qualifications over November/December in Perth!
- HLT33115 – Cert III in Health Services Assistance
- 52895WA – Cert IV in Preparation for Health & Nursing Studies
- ACM30122 – Cert III in Animal Care Services
- SIS30321 – Cert III in Fitness
All Applications For All Programs Get Lodged Through This Website.
1. Find The Course You Want To Apply For
2. Click On MORE INFO
3. Scroll To The Bottom And Click On APPLY
4. Work Your Way Through The Application Process
New Study Options!
You have asked and we have listened! We now have more study modes available to you that will fit into your individual circumstances. It now doesn’t matter if you are in high-school, homeschooled, ‘year 13’ or anything else – you can come and study with us and still reach your career and educational goals!
We offer qualifications in 7 key areas:
- Allied Health
- Animal & Marine Biology
- Psychology & Mental Health
- Fitness, Sports & Nutrition
- Laboratory & Forensics
Health Science Hub has it’s key location in Perth, Western Australia, however also operates out of Bunbury, Western Australia, and both Murdoch University Sites (Perth and Mandurah)
If you are not near one of our delivery locations, check out our online courses which have been designed to create opportunities to learn regardless of where you live.